Craig Morgan: Arizona Coyotes coach Andre Tourigny updated their injury situation.
Defenseman Kyle Capobianco skated yesterday and is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Forward Ryan Dzingel is a week or two away with his upper-body injury.
Forward Nick Schmaltz is three to four weeks away with his upper-body injury.
John Vogl: Buffalo Sabres Victor Olofsson is out with a soft-tissue injury.
Makar is listed as day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
- Peter Baugh: The Avs put Makar on the IR. During their game against Minnesota, he tweaked something in a hit according to coach Jared Bednar.
- Montreal Canadiens: Drouin left the game and went to the hospital for further evaluations.
- Renaud Lavoie: Coach Dominique Ducharme said Drouin was doing okay but how he feels this morning will be the question.
- Eric Engels: Ducharme said preliminary exams were encouraging.
- Arpon Basu: Canadiens forward Josh Anderson said after the game that Drouin was already back from the hospital and he seemed fine.
Wood will be out for longer than Jack Hughes.
Seattle Kraken PR: Goaltender Chris Driedger has been activated off the IR.